Life is a journey...Enjoy every second of it....

"Life is a journey....Filled with Happiness n Sorrow.....Share it.... Every Moment of life is an experience .....Accept it... Enjoy it....It's Precious....Don't lose it...Love the journey as it takes one through...Have faith in it....This will help one reach their destination without any problem!!!!"

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Memories that cannot be forgotten.. even if one wants to!!!!!!



Every Moment of life is a learning experience...Why Why Why Why?

I remember the days when we used to have ultimate fun.. every second of my college life was filled with joy...The kind of pranks we played on others.. the way we freaked out..The last minute exam preparation...The way we copied notes from others...the way we used to fiddle with our mobiles inside the class...The way we copied our assignments...

Most of the time ...we used to hang out in the canteen.. wow what music... I still can hear the lovely music that used to be played in the canteen...it was great...

I remember those days when we were not allowed to rag the new joinees .. but still tried our luck outside the college.. what fun.. Cool!!!!!

As I look back ... it brings a smile onto my face...

But the happiness was not that all... there were also days when we had misunderstandings between friends...we were the most happening friends...shared all our thoughts .. feelings...happiness..and sorrow.. everything and anything.. but ultimately..happening of a small incident.. turns our friendship down....we no longer are in good terms.. still friends.. but cannot share all our feelings the way we used to...

I still wonder why did it happen?

Is that what friendship has taught us... I don't know... but it's taught me a lesson ..be Patient.. and never have high hopes from anybody or anything....

There were days when every rumour of the college was taken seriously... and it used to be the hot topic of the entire batch...and the best part was ....bitching about others....What excitment we had .. while talking about others... We never thought if others would also be talking about us...Thats the ultimate heights of childishness!

How could I forget the important days...let it be annual day.. or the college fest.. or the valentines day.. or the teachers day.. or the friendships day...Everyone was filled with enthusiam...Just needed an occasion to celebrate...No matter for what ... We enjoyed every bit of it...

Each second of my life at college has taught me a lesson...

I have learnt to be self dependent...
I know what's friendship...
I know how to boost up my confidence...
I know what's fun.. What's Joy...
I know what's sorrow...
I know what's patience...
I know what's values...
I know what's right n what's wrong for me...

I no longer can be childish... It's time for me to learn a lot of other stuff... I would want to be a child at heart keeping my memories alive....and march towards the ultimate goal in life...I pray everyday .... for god to give me all the strengths to face this world with greater courage...and let every moment of life be filled with memories....that can never be forgotten .. even if one wants to
.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rahul said...

I think that the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that dont change; when everybody else does.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google